Monday, December 31, 2012

Mustache edicate

As most of you know I have a thing for mustache's. And boy does that pay off. I got a ton of mustache things for Christmas! I do have mustache rules and here they are


1. You are only allowed to have a mustache if

a. you are older then 50


b. It is attached to a beard or goatee


2. You must keep said mustache well groomed. No letting it grow over you lip


3. You must clean it after every meal. It is not a food storage unit. You are not saving anything for later.


4. It is still not cool to have one only for "mustache march, mustache may, or movember" These are not real celebrations. I don't care that you can grow it out for 1 whole month and not shave it. If you are going to do that then dang it grow a beard too.


5. You will look like Chester the Molester if you use mustache wax to make your mustache curl up. Is that what you want? Do you want me cross to the other side of the road and whisper to my kids to not make eye contact with the pedophile? Because I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment