Friday, August 17, 2012

A normal conversation

A typical fb message between my friends and I go something like this

N(Nice-song-her):I just need to know that we are going to to celebrate the Hunger Games coming out on DVD, or I will not be able to sleep tonight. I am not kidding. I can host it, just need to plan a day. I know it is BIRTHDAY WEEK, so tell me when you want to do it, this Saturday or next week? Or we can include it as a pivotal point of the birthday celebrations! Or as part of girls' night.

M(Me):I'm game!

R(Risky):IT'S MY BIRTHDAY WEEK!!! I am so excited! I am hosting the Murphy Olympics at my house this Saturday. The invite is going out tomorrow. I would love to get together and do a Hunger Games night sometime just not this Saturday.


B(BFF):I am watching it Friday morning! I can't wait for Saturday :) No seriously it depends on the night. Let me know what you guys scheme up

M:I'm good Friday day

R:That is the ward camp out

M:I am good with missing the ward campout! Lol!

B:I have my garage sale and campout Friday too

R:You all better be coming to the olympic games at my house on Saturday. It is going to be EPIC!!!

B:what olympic games? are you serious?

M:I am going Risky! What can I do to help? Or bring?

R:The Murphy Olympic Games!!!

B:I wasn't invited
I will be toilet papering your house

M:Shhhh that was our secret julieanne

R:I will send the invite out tomorrow. Cupcake Frostitute we need to get together and talk shop for the games.

B: the egg part and forking was secret

R: No one has been invited yet! Calm down BFF!

M: Oh yeah that's right

B: FINE what time?
I have this garage sale you know

M: Screw the garage sale

R:Saturday at two. It will be Epic!!

B:Epic hasn't failed me yet
we will be there

R:That's right this will only happen every two years!!

M:I'm not going to winter Olympic games just a heads up
Unless they are held inside
B: you are the host for winter Cupcake


M:Or in Hawaii
Or on a cruise ship

R:HAHA! YOu guys are making me laugh

M:Or bora bora
But hey I'm not picky

R:Bring a snow suit! It will be fun

B:how do you do winter olympics there?
M:You leave the winter out of it
I don't do snow suits
I thought I would have you on board with anything warm julieanne

B:you + snow suit = peeing my pants
now I must see the olympic winter games

R:I am sure R and MFTL12 (which is a nickname for my friend who looks 12 but is really 26) are going to get a kick out of this converstaion.

B:Nice-song-her and MFTL12 in snowsuit......that would be great too!

R:I have heartburn.

M:I would look like abominable snowman

R:I think I might have to poo

M:Oh that sucks I hate heartburn but I like to poo

R:Going poo is the best ever!!!

M:Yeah it is!

B:I am not part of this
Risky!
M:Whatever I don't even think you poo

R:Oh yes you are!!!

B:Cupcake!

M:It probably osmosis's out of your body!

R:I am dying right now! this is so funny.

M:Don't die just go poo!
It's ok if you take your phone. Just no pictures please!

R:I am not going to be able to sleep tonight

B:the images

R:Too Far CUPCAKE!!!

B:She will pay for this later

M:Your only mad cuz I ruined your fun Risky

R:I am still laughing don't worry

B:we should do this every night
same time

R:I really cant wait for the others to read this thread.

M:No kidding

R:By the way I am home. Fairbanks was super hot and really fun

B:you were missed

M:And the fair food?
Oh yeah you were missed

M:Amazing!

M:BFF and I partied

R:I am sure you did but it was lame without me there

B:we made plans

R:every party sucks without me there.

B:be scared
very scared

R:I like plans and I like to be scared

M:We went and picked up a playhouse full of spiders

R:I am so good with this

M:Fun right?

B:and tell her about the guy
your observation of the guy

R:Was he Naked!!!

B:wait

M:He had boobs!!! Was that the part?

B:don't go there
nevermind

R:I like stories with random naked people

M:I don't

R:Naked people need love to Cupcake!

B:He was NOT naked
You two

M:Ewwww NO!!!!
I didn't say naked I said boobs
R:I dont even know what you guys are talking about but I think it would be better with more naked people and poop talk.

M:I have read this convo to My hunna several times. He was scared and confused

B:He is a boy. He won't get it

R:I am also confused.

B:you are not
R:I am not a boy!

B:my point

M:Plus we are awesome!

B:you just need to go to the bathroom
or bed

R:It's my birthday week starting tomorrow!!

B:you know....dene asked me if your bday week started today or tomorrow

R:I am good now it was just gas.

The best part about this conversation is the original message was sent by my friend who insisted that she wouldn't be able to sleep until she gets the Hunger Games viewing all figured out.  Then never got back onto FB to see if it got figured out.  She went straight to bed and fell asleep no problem at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment