Monday, July 23, 2012

Things to not say to your health care professional because it is severalyy inappropriate but I sure did say it anyways. Part 4

Okay folks this is my final installment of inappropriate things I have said to Junior.  Only because the D-bag moved away without fixing me all of the way first.  This last part will mostly consist of dumb one liners I said to him.

Lets start with:
I had a mustache decal on my fingernails and when he asked what it was I told him and finished off by saying.... I have a thing for mustache's. Not in the creepy pedofile drive a windowless van kind of way, but the pop culture wore as a necklace or a photo prop kind of way.  But also with a goatie or beard or if your over 50.  Not in the Molestache March kind of way.

Talking about if I had to move back to Idaho...
I would kill myself if I had to move back to Idaho. Please don't put that in my record.

One day Junior asked me how my foot was feeling. I told him that I could answer him one of three different ways.  He could pick what way he wanted me to answer him.  I could answer him like I would tell my kids, the way I would normally answer my doctor, or the way I would answer my friends.  His choice was my friend answer.

I was blunt. I was honest and I answered with one of my favorite sayings.  It's direct and straight to the point.  "It's sucks balls!" Let me add I find this the perfect description to many a sucky  (Sucky? Suckish? yeah I will stick with sucky) things. Sucking balls is not a pleasant thing.  It's just one of those things at times you just have to suck it up (no pun intended) and get it over with.  See perfect description of many things.  The last time this was said to Junior he said something along the lines of that he didn't really know what that was like.  Of course I thought of many a things I could use as an analogy that he may be able to relate to but luckily for me my filter finally popped up (which is rare but sometimes I am given just a brief moment when someone says something that catches me off guard and I have just that brief second where heaven intervenes and my filter pops up and stops me from saying the many, many things that I think would be funny). I did tell him that I could think of many of things but they were just to crude to say out loud.  Hello like sucking balls isn't a crude thing to say. I then have to remind him that there will be no laughing while giving me an injection in the bottom of my foot.  Take my word for it... It hurts!

The very last time I talked to Junior was on the phone.  He was answering a question I had.  I interrupted him to ask...
Me: "Are you sick?"
Jr: "Yes. Why"?
Me: "You sound like a phone sex operator."
Jr: Laughing hysterically "It's got to be fun being married to you".
Me: "Yeah probably but I feel bad for my husband because he never knows what I am going to say next but that's ok because I never know either.  Sorry I always say the most inappropriate things to you."
Luckily I didn't keep going to tell him that he sounded like a tranny phone sex operator.

No comments:

Post a Comment