Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Things not to say to your health care professional because they are severally inappropriate, but I sure did say it anyway. Part 2

I am one of those really obnoxious people who think they are funny.  You know the type, the ones that laugh at their own jokes even if the joke isn't funny at all.  Yep I am one of those.  Sometimes I can control the stuff that comes out of my mouth but that only happens when I am trying not to say something mean to a normal  human being.  That is if they are acting like a normal human being.  My filter on the other hand does not, I repeat does not pop up when it may have to do with something even remotely sexual.  The thoughts usually come into my head at the most inappropriate times. And it usually happens when I am at Juniors office.  At this particular time I am super frustrated about not being able to bend my ankle.  Which is why for some odd reason this popped out of my mouth...

Junior, How am I supposed to drop it like it's hot, if I can't drop it like it's hot?  As I say this I point to my entire body like it is completely within reason that I a "plus sized", married, thirty something, mom of four, frequently spends my Friday nights out clubbing and "Droppin it like it's hot" instead of head to toe in flannel jammies with my face mask on trying to stay awake past 10 p.m. Good thing Junior has a sense of humor.

*Note to reader: If you are going to ask your Doctor about dropping it like it's hot make sure that
A: Your not at your gynecologist office because you need to get tested for STD's.  Chances are that "Droppin it like it's hot" may be the root of that problem.
or B: Your doctor knows what "Droppin it like it's hot" means.  It is not pretty when you have to describe it to him to which he still doesn't know so then you have to try to demonstrate it for him but can't all of the way because of said ankle problem so you get stuck half way down and just end up falling on your ass to make it seem like it is part of the move.  Then you just shrug and tell him to look it up on YouTube.  Because that could really be embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment