Sunday, July 1, 2012

Vagina Bone

There is a little tv show on Bravo that I love.  It is called Pregnant in Heels.  Has anyone ever seen that show?  It's a reality show that follows pregnancy designer/ maternity guru Rosie Pope around and shows her interacting with clients that need some help getting ready for the births of their baby.  This weeks episode Rosie was in L.A. and one of her clients told her that her "Vagina Bone" was having issues so she went to a chiropractor who hit her "vagina bone" with a hammer.  Rosie then draws a picture of a vagina or as she refures to it a "Queen Victoria" (she's from England) and has the client demonstrate how the chiropractor performed his beating with a hammer. 
This made me think of all of the wonderful nicknames that we give our vagina so that we don't have to call it a vagina.  It starts when you are little where if your parents aren't PC they might call it a "peepee" or a "private".  As you get older the words get better like a "hoo ha", a "Cooter" or a "Muff".  And then everyone started using saying it in Hollywood and the every popular "Vajayjay" came about.  My doctor told me my baby had a "front bum".  My little boy asked when my daughter was born if she had a "china".  I am fond of the "vertical smile".
After watching Pregnant in Heels I have decided to change it up and go all proper and start calling my vagina my "Queen Victoria".  If I am going to start doing that though I need to get it vajazzled so my "Queen Victoria" can have some royal jewels of her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment